WINTER SEASON (SEPTEMBER 17, 2018 – MAY 6, 2019)
Membership Fees including HST:
$325 Senior (age 60 and over)
$270 Young Adult (age 35 and under)
$800 Family (2 Adults and children)
- Courts may be booked 7 days in advance.
- Members may block book courts (excludes student members).
- Members receive a UWO parking pass for the UTC lot that entitles you to park in the lot adjacent to the domes when you are playing tennis.
- Members have complete access to participate in the leagues.
- Adults/Seniors/Young Adult/Family court fees with membership is $30 per hour (includes HST).
Note: the court fee is divided equally among the number of participants.To play singles, the cost is $15 per person per hour. To play doubles, the cost is $7.50 per person per hour.
Student Membership Fee including HST:
- Student court fee with membership is $10 per hour per person (includes HST).
- Minimum 2 players per court, otherwise a $20 per hour court fee will apply (Ie: A student who books a court to work on serving must pay $20).
- Student members are not entitled to a parking pass. Student members must purchase parking for the lot adjacent to the domes.
University Tennis Centre Registration Form - Winter
University Tennis Centre Registration Form for Students - Winter
Summer Season (May 7, 2018 – September 16, 2018)
Fees including HST:
$250 General Public rate
$225 UTC Member during 2017/2018 season
- With a summer UTC membership, there are no court fees during the summer season.
- Free access to outdoor courts at the John Hatch Centre on Wonderland Rd. S.
For more information view/download form below:
Summer Membership Form
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to book courts at UTC during the summer season and a $40 court fee will apply.