Winter Season (September 2017 – May 2018)
Membership Fees including HST:
$310 Senior (age 60 and over)
$240 Young Adult (age 35 and under)
$735 Family (2 Adults and children)
$200 Snowbird (play Sept 18-Dec 31, Apr 1-May 6)
- Courts may be booked 7 days in advance.
- Members may block book courts (excludes student members).
- Members receive a UWO parking pass for the UTC lot that entitles you to park in the lot adjacent to the domes when you are playing tennis (excludes student members).
- Members have complete access to participate in the leagues.
Adults/Seniors/Young Adult/Family/Snowbird Court Fees with Membership including HST:
$30 / hour
Note: the court fee is divided equally among the number of participants. To play singles, the cost is $15 per person per hour. To play doubles, the cost is $7.50 per person per hour.
Student Membership Fee including HST:
- Courts may be booked 7 days in advance for the following times: Monday and Wednesday 12 – 4 p.m., 9 – 10 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday 12 – 4 p.m., 9 – 11 p.m..; Fridays 12 – 4 p.m.; 7 – 9 p.m., Saturdays 4 – 8 p.m.; Sundays 6 – 8 p.m. All other times may be booked 24 hours in advance.
- • Student members are not entitled to a parking pass. Student members must purchase parking for the lot adjacent to the domes.
Student Court Fees with Membership:
- $10 / hour per person (includes HST)
Summer Season (May 7, 2018 – September 16, 2018)
Fees including HST:
$250 General Public rate
$225 UTC Member during 2017/2018 season
- With a summer UTC membership, there are no court fees during the summer season.
- Free access to outdoor courts at the John Hatch Centre on Wonderland Rd. S.
For more information view/download form below:
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to book courts at UTC during the summer season and a $40 court fee will apply.